DATE & PRICE
11-13 Apr 7.15pm
200 / 300 / 450 / 580 / 780 RMB
14 Apr 7.15pm
280 / 480 RMB
15 Apr 7.15pm
15-16 Apr 2pm
16-20 Apr 7.15pm
21 Apr 7.15pm
200 / 380 / 500 / 600 / 800 / 1280 (VVIP) RMB
What do you get from the VVIP tickets?
1. Best priced seats at 800 RMB
2. Gifts (Chinese edition book, wicked booklet, T-shirt, mug, badge, fridge magnet)
3. Meet the cast (only for 7.15pm shows on 2nd Dates)
22 Apr 2pm
23 Apr 2&7.15pm
25-27 Apr 7.15pm
220 / 400/ 580 / 680 / 880 RMB
1199 RMB = 2 x 680 RMB tickets
1599 RMB = 2 x 880 RMB tickets
22 Apr 7.15pm
28-29 Apr 7.15pm
280 / 450 / 650 / 850 / 1050 RMB
1499 RMB = 2 x 850 RMB tickets
1899 RMB = 2 x 1050 RMB tickets
Language: English dialogue with Chinese Subtitle
**Please note Packages are seated in a different area to non packages - this means that if you book a package and your friends book a normal ticket there is NO way you can sit next to each other.
1. What is the running time of the show?
2 hours and 25 minutes, plus 20-minute intermission.
2. What is the recommended age for children?
Recommended age for children is 8 and up. As a courtesy to our guests, children under the height of 1.2m will not be recommended. Please be aware that all patrons, regardless of age, must have a ticket.
3. What should I wear to the show?
There is no specific dress code at the theatre. For all performances, attire should be comfortable and appropriate for the occasion.
4. What time should I arrive at the theatre?
Doors open 45 minutes before show time; to allow time for security and bag inspection on your way in, we recommend arriving no less than fifteen minutes before show time.
5. Can I choose my seats?
We will choose your seats based on the best seats available. However, you may click "Chat with us" on the bottom right and we will send you the current seating chart and accomodate you as best as we can. If you prefer, you may also contact us through WeChat. Just scan the QR code below. (9am-6pm, Mon-Fri)
1 Grammy Award | 2 Olivier Awards | 3 Tony Awards
14 countries | 6 language versions
6 Drama Desk Awards on Broadway | 6 Helpmann Awards in Australia
9 WhatsOnStage Awards in London
- After 13 years and over 5000 performances at the Gershwin Theatre
- Has broken box office records around the world, currently holding weekly-gross-takings records in Los Angeles, Chicago, St. Louis and London.
- One of only three musicals in Broadway history to have grossed more than $1 billion (US) at the Box Office (the others being The Phantom of the Opera and Disney’s The Lion King).
- Has been hailed by The New York Times as “the defining musical of the decade.”
Apr.11 to May.14, 2017 Shanghai Square Theater
May.20 to June.11, 2017 Beijing TianQiao Performing Arts Center
Jun.18 to Jun.27, 2017 Guangzhou Opera House
Wicked: The Untold Story of the Witches of Oz
Based on the international best-selling novel by Gregory Maguire that ingeniously re-imagines the stories and characters created by L. Frank Baum in “The Wonderful Wizard of Oz”. Long before Dorothy arrives, there is another young woman, born with emerald-green skin-smart, fiery, misunderstood, and possessing an extraordinary talent. When she meets a bubbly blonde, their initial rivalry turns into the unlikeliest of friendships... until the world decides to call one “good,” and the other one “wicked.”
04/14/2017 - 19:15
247 Tickets Price: 980.00 CNY